Welcome to the new Undead Assault website!
Submitted on 2016-05-08 16:51:56 by manuelcortez , 5 comments
Firstly I'd like to apologize for the long time without news of the game. I was quite busy during the past weeks and I didn't have as much free time for coding as I would like. As you probably know, a game is not only the thing that you can play (the client) or the server for handling players. There are some other important (and sometimes ignored) sections wich are used to make the game experience much better. These sections might be, for example, the website that you are reading, a bug tracker (not implemented yet, but it's being worked on), some phorums and other ways that will make the community bigger.
After two weeks, I am done with the first stage of the web redesign of the Undead Assault webpage. This new site will allow everyone to have a better experience. Here you have some interesting news:
- You can access the portal by using your Undead Assault data (username and password). If you don't have an account, just download the game and create one from there. For the moment, you can edit your profile information and add your email address (see below) and see some stats. More options will be added later.
- A news channel, where you can read update reports of the general game's development. You can use your Undead account for posting comments here.
- We've added the documentation (manual and rules) in a submenu located in the main menu.
- If you are reading the manual, you will see the version for your default language (if it is available), alternatively you can choose one of the 6 supported languages. More translations are welcome.
- Added the Teamtalk information in the "Voice server" item.
About email address
Currently you are not required to add your email address in the game to play. However, this will change in the near future, which is the reason you can see an email field in your profile page. This account will be used for features like recovering a password and it will be required when the new update is released. We will not sell your data or use it in an inappropriate way, but we need this information in order to give you the possibility of recovering your password if you lose it. If you don't add your email address two months after the new release, your account and progress will be permanently deleted.
We will post news about new releases and updates here, so visit this page regularly!
If you have any comments, feel free to share them with us.
blindgamer, 2016-05-08 23:35:10
hello manuel i like your game and good luck friend so, website updates is so god. i have request. can you add more weapons, zombies in your game?
hannes, 2016-07-05 06:50:40
i love your game but i got dissconected and now if i reconect i se 2 of myselth on the server can you feex that
manuelcortez, 2016-07-23 19:23:01
Hello all, @blindgamer: Sorry for the late reply, but I will try to add more weapons and other interesting stuff in the next version of the game. If I am not mistaken, you should have some news about our progress really soon. @hannes: This is a common error that does not affect your user experience, the only problem you can notice is that you will see your name two times in the list of connected players, but it shouldn't be a major problem. If your internet connection has failed for some moments, you can got disconnected in the server so other players will not be affected.
longshoot, 2016-08-13 02:15:25
i like this game but I look forward to the new version when it's ready?
blindgamer, 2016-08-14 23:06:39
yes, manuel, good luck my friend if you can, please write when is neww version release date?